Apprentice assessment organisation Occupational Awards Limited is running a free furniture apprenticeship implementation workshop next month.
The event is taking place on Wednesday 12 July at Webs Training in Beeston, Nottingham, and is designed for people working either for furniture employers or training providers/colleges/universities.
The event will enable companies to prepare for the provision of the furniture manufacturer standard, this will include:
- recruitment of apprentices and IAG provision
- initial assessment and planning of learning and assessment
- use of qualifications to support provision of the standard
- progress, progress, progress
- embedding English and mathematics
- grading and moderation of qualifications
- the gateway and preparation for end-point assessment.
Occupational Awards Limited is currently the only awarding organisation offering the Furniture Manufacturer qualifications and the only apprentice assessment organisation approved undertake the end point assessment for the standard.
If you would like to reserve your place, please email Sarah Marshall: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Places are limited so don’t delay in expressing your interest.
For more information about OAL, go to: www.oawards.co.uk